6.22.2010

Nurturing Your Inner Entrepreneur!

I'm a big fan of local entrepreneur/businessman Cameron Herold, of 1-800GOTJUNK and now BackPocket COO (a Business Mentor/Coach for growing companies).  I first heard him speak live at my Real Estate Board Education Week where he left me both inspired and driven to work hard to build my dreams into reality and to seek opportunity.

He recently spoke at TEDx Edmonton (TED Talks are conferences meant to share ideas and has become one of my favorite discoveries!) about the need to nurture entrepreneurial traits in our children.

I'm dedicating this blog post to my three children Jesse, Devon and Ellen and encourage you to See It Big and Keep It Simple (SIBKIS as my own entrepreneurial father would encourage!) and remember that I believe each of you has the ability to achieve greatness - whatever that looks like to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment