11.06.2011

How Steve Jobs Saw The World

If I've learned anything from Steve Jobs is that the world and how we exist within it is not limited. It is vast, full of opportunity and we have the power to create change. I personally plan to erase my limiting boundaries that I imagine are there and think BIGGER!

In honor of my father: S.I.B.K.I.S= See It Big. Keep It Simple.

The only thing holding me back is my own imagination.

Imagine it. Create it. Accelerate it. (Thanks Debra Trappen for your leadership, friendship and help in creating that powerful statement!)

(This is an extraordinary biography produced for PBS. It is 1 hour long but well worth the watch.)



And from Steve's sister ~ read "A Sister's Eulogy for Steve Jobs" ~ deeply moving...insightful and profound.



No comments:

Post a Comment